Friday, November 18, 2011

Extorvert or Introvert?

I am an extrovert with extroverted feeling, I've know this for a veryyy long time. If I am tired and I get around enthusiastic people I begin to feed off of their energy.  Extroverted feeling means I extrovert my feeling trait. I know this information in relation to meyers briggs personality indicator. Because I am an ENFP I tend to come across as an introvert in some situatuions. Especially when I like to isolate myself from others at home. Most introverts need "alone time" which is something us extroverted, intuitive, feeling, perceivers need aswell. Neither are better, I have an introverted sister and I dont see her as any less than I am, she's a very amazing person. I think that neither are better in any way, it all depends on the specific situation. Yes it does matter, its very important and its a huge part of who we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment